B.COM. HONS. ACCOUNTING & FINTECH
GLS University’s Faculty of Commerce offers B.COM.(Hons.) Accounting & FinTech, a Three years under-graduate programme to cater to develop highly skilled professionals who can manage and navigate the FinTech industry in India which is growing at a break-neck speed. The stimulation of our B.Com. (Hons.) Accounting & FinTech Program lies in being able to practically apply the alliance of Finance and Technology which has created a paradigm shift in the financial world. In order to reach out at the talented & ambitious students to empower their analytical aspects of FinTech through hands-on training from industry experts, real-world case studies, projects involving technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and Cloud Computing, etc. Globally relevant curriculum specially designed for the aspirants of professional courses like CA, CS, ACCA, CMA, MBA, Civil Services, M.Com. Ph.D. and Overseas Studies.
Program Highlights :
- Three years under-graduate programme.
- Hands on learning with real-world curriculum to gain expertise on cross-domain skills.
- Strong foundation in the principles with unique Fintech pedagogy.
- Industry interface curriculum to develop a broad understanding of the recent FinTech development with a holistic view of the FinTech Ecosystem.
- To enable the students to identify the areas where financial technologies can be utilised to provide FinTech Solutions.
- To enable the participants to understand, analyse and effectively leverage the emerging financial innovations and become a part of the new FinTech revolution.
- To enhance the critical thinking and develop analytical skills.
- International Immersion Program for Global Exposure.
- Dynamic team of faculty members with decades of teaching experience.
- Excellent infrastructure with state-of the art classrooms, library & IT facilities.